- Return Bus tickets between Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National park
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Puerto Natales (Breakfast Included)
- Airport Transfers
- Four nights in Torres del Paine National Park (Camping/Refugios)
- All camping equipment when required (Tents, sleeping bags and pads)
- Catamaran ticket Pehoe Lake
- All meals as described on the itinerary
This W-Trek is a Patagonia classic and the best way to see the highlights of Torres del Paine National Park. Hike right to the base of the spectacular Towers del Paine, see the giant southern ice fields and experience Patagonian's famous winds. The first day starts with the journey from Puerto Natales to the park entrance and an overnight at the relaxing Refugio Torre Central. We start the trek the following morning with a hike up to the Towers Lookout point for amazing views of the world famous granitic spires. The trek continues along the shores of Lago Nordenskjold to the beautiful French Valley which features excellent views of the surrounding hanging glaciers, mountain lakes and several peaks. The last day of the trek takes you to the Glacier Grey viewpoint where you will get a firsthand look at the massive Patagonian Ice Field where you may see icebergs calving directly from the glacier into the lake. You will be staying at local lodges or camp sites.
*Refugios are available at an additional cost.
**Single supplement room $169 per night.