- Private transportation between Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine
- 2 Nights accommodation at Rio Serrano Hotel & Spa (private bathroom & room)
- Access to the climatized gym, pool, and Spa
- Catamaran ticket Lake Pehoé
- All meals inside of the National Park for 5 Days
- Open bar at Rio Serrano Hotel & Spa (except for premium liquors)
- Internet access at Rio Serrano & Spa
- English speaking guide
- 1 Night at Refugio Paine Grande (private room & shared bathroom)
- 1 Night at Refugio Grey (shared room & bathroom)
- Boat ticket Lake Grey
This Luxury W-Trek is a Patagonia classic and the best way to see the highlights of Torres del Paine National Park. Hike right to the base of the spectacular Towers del Paine, see the giant southern ice fields, and experience Patagonian's famous winds. The first day starts with the journey from Puerto Natales to the park entrance and overnight at the relaxing Rio Serrano Hotel & Spa. We start the trek the following morning with a hike up to the Tower's lookout point for amazing views of the world famous granitic spires. The next day our trek continues along the shores of Lago Pehoé to the beautiful French Valley which features excellent views of the surrounding hanging glaciers, mountain lakes, and several peaks. The last day of the trek takes you to the Glacier Grey viewpoint where you will get a firsthand look at the massive Patagonian Ice Field where you will see icebergs calving directly from the glacier into the lake. Our adventure ends with a 2-hour drive back to Puerto Natales.
*For bookings between Dec 23rd, 2023 - Jan 03rd, 2024 an NYE & Christmas supplement of $500 per person will be added.