- Return Bus tickets between Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine National park
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Puerto Natales (Breakfast Included)
- Airport Transfers
- Seven nights in Torres del Paine National Park (Camping)
- All camping equipment when required (Tents, sleeping bags, and pads)
- All meals as described on the itinerary
This Classic O Circuit Trek takes you through the entirety of the Torres del Paine national park, making the full loop that this region is famous for. This trek circumnavigates the entire range and starts with a fabulous view of the Torres del Paine, as you make your way to the base of the infamous three towers. Complete the toughest day of your journey, the John Garner Pass (1200m/3900ft), from where we have outstanding views of Glacier Grey and the vast Southern Ice Field, one of the largest ice caps outside of the arctic regions. Descending from the pass, we follow alongside Glacier Grey to its terminus at Lago Grey where you can see giant icebergs calving directly into the lake. Finally, make your way along Lago Nordenskjold, and hike the French Valley, before ending the complete loop of the Circuit. With it's high granite pillars and it's spectacularly brilliant blue lakes, the O Circuit can be counted as one of the best treks in the world.
*Refugios are available at an additional cost.
**Single supplement room $169 per night.